Sunday, June 9, 2013

Free Final Wishes Guide


I am aware of the emotional upset one may experience at a time such as this. So that I may spare you any additional unrest, I have prepared this booklet to help you with the planning  and decision making that must be done.

Within these pages I have outlined my final wishes. I have specified the arrangement that should be made and provided a list of those who should be informed of my passing.

I have also provided a detailed list of all legal and financial information that will be needed when settling my estate. I hope this somewhat lessens the difficulties you may face upon my passing.

In the event of your death, will you leave your loved ones with questions or with a plan?


Our final wishes guide allows you to set in motion, the unavoidable decisions that have to be made when some one dies.

PROTECT YOUR FAMILY.

 Get Your FREE Final Wishes Guide Today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment


LB Johnson