US killer drink-driver charged after online confession
Matthew Cordle said he would plead guilty to any
charges related to the death of Vincent Canzani
An Ohio man who confessed in an
online video to killing a man in a drink-driving accident has been charged with
aggravated vehicular homicide.
Matthew Cordle, 22, was expected to turn himself in ahead of an arraignment on Tuesday.
In a video posted last week on two websites, Mr Cordle said he accepted "full responsibility" for the death of Navy veteran Vincent Canzani, 61.
Prosecutor Ron O'Brien said Mr Cordle had been a suspect in the June crash.
The charge carries a maximum eight-year prison sentence.
No comments:
Post a Comment